How To Make Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites | Vegan & Gluten-Free
The weather is starting to warm up and this recipe is sure to cool you off. Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites are a simple, but delicious recipe that only takes 3 ingredients. It only takes about 15 minutes to make and 2 hours to completely freeze. It is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, but not your gut. Blueberries are filled with antioxidants and other healthy benefits. This recipe for Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites is vegan, healthy, and simple to make. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
Vegan Yogurt: http://amzn.to/1LYo6qk
Silicone Baking Sheet: http://amzn.to/1UTqbX1
- Blueberries | 1 Pint
- Vegan Vanilla Yogurt | 1 Cup
- Agave | 1 Tablespoon
- Wash and dry the blueberries.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt and agave and mix until smooth.
- Place half of the blueberries into the yogurt and stir until all of the blueberries are coated.
- Using a fork, shake off any excess yogurt from the blueberries and place onto a silicone or parchment lined sheet tray.
- Repeat these steps until for the second half of the blueberries.
- Once all of the blueberries are coated in yogurt and on the sheet tray, place into the freezer for 1-2 hours. The blueberries should completely frozen.
- Once the blueberries are frozen, remove from the sheet tray and store in an airtight container in the freezer.