How To Make Vegan Peppermint Bark | Easy Holiday Gift
Do you need a last minute gift or recipe for your holiday parties? Vegan Peppermint Bark is ready in less than 30 minutes and is delicious. The creamy chocolate and fresh peppermint are a great combination as a dessert or after dinner mint. Vegan Chocolate is sometimes hard to find, but if you read the ingredients, you may be shocked to find some at your regular grocery store. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
Spice Grinder: http://amzn.to/2hX2RHy
Silicone Baking Sheet: http://amzn.to/1UTqbX1
- Vegan White Chocolate | 2 Cups
- Vegan Dark Chocolate | 1/2 Cup (Optional)
- Peppermint Candy | 15 Pieces
- Coconut Oil | 2 Teaspoons
- Grind 8 pieces of the peppermint candies in a spice grinder until a powder is formed.
- Over a double boiler, melt the vegan white chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Once smooth, fold in the peppermint powder.
- Place the white chocolate on a silicone mat and use a spatula to smooth out.
- With the remaining peppermints, placed crushed pieces onto the smoothed white chocolate. Allow to set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Once set, dip in some melted vegan dark chocolate. (optional).
- Allow to set and Enjoy.