How To Make Chili Lime Agave Sauce for an Avocado Rose
While I was in New York City for YouTube’s NextUP Bootcamp, I stopped by a little cafe with a few new friends and discovered this lovely recipe for Chili Lime Agave Sauce. The tartness of the lime, the sweetness of the agave, and the spiciness of the peppers is just a perfect combination that takes Dan Churchill‘s Avocado Rose to the next level. This vegan recipe is perfect for breakfast, post workout, or any time of the day. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
- Juice of Lime | 1/2 ea.
- Red Pepper Flakes | 1 tsp.
- Jalapeno Seeds | 1 ea.
- Agave | 2 Tbs.
- Avocado Rose On Toast
- Prepare your lime by rolling it on your cutting board. Slice it into half and squeeze one half into a bowl.
- Cut your jalapeño in half and using a spoon scrape out the seeds. Add the seeds to your lime juice.
- Top off with the agave and whisk together with a fork.
- Pour over your avocado rose on toast and garnish with red pepper flakes.
- If you don't like a lot of heat, omit the jalapeño seeds.