Summer and Ice Cream just go perfect together. If you are in need a quick recipe, this one is perfection. Vegan ice cream takes only 2 minutes to make and only requires 2 ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry. Enjoy one of my favorite recipes for Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream | Only 2 Ingredients
Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream is a 2 ingredient recipe that is delicious year around.
- Banana | 4, Frozen & Sliced
- Peanut Butter | 2 Tablespoons
- Place all ingredients in a high power blender. If you don't have a high power blender, you can use a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Use a tamper to help the bananas smoothly blend.
- Pour the banana puree into an airtight container and place into the freezer until set.
- Scoop & Enjoy!
- Make sure to freeze your bananas for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best.
Adapted from Recipe Video Link
Vegetarian Baker https://vegetarianbaker.com/