Chocolate Chip Cookie For One
Chocolate Chip Cookies are awesome, but if you make a whole batch, you sometimes eating the whole batch. If you are watching your weight or just trying to eat healthy, this could turn into a very bad thing. However, this recipe teaches you how to make a delicious a Chocolate Chip Cookie For One person to enjoy. This will make eat easier to make a chocolate chip cookie very quickly and can be enjoyed in 20 minutes. Make this when you are feeling down, celebrating, or just because. If you don’t like a chocolate chip cookie for one, what type of cookie would you want for just one person? If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Refer to the following video or the written for the recipe for the Chocolate Chip Cookie for One below.
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 3 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in the microwave, but make sure it is not too hot in order not to cook the egg.
- To melted butter, add brown sugar, salt, egg, vanilla, flour and baking soda. Stir with a spoon until well combined, about 20 - 30 seconds.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into a cookie shape on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 - 14 minutes, until cookie is golden.
- Serve warm or allow to cool on a wire rack then store in an airtight container.
- Refer to the video for any questions or feel free to leave me a comment.
How To Make Easy Vegan Sugar Cookies
4 Comments | Oct 17, 2016
Chocolate Covered Raisins and Craisins | Vegan & Gluten-Free
2 Comments | Aug 18, 2017
How To Make Microwaved Baked Apples
No Comments | Nov 10, 2014
Top 10 Halloween Dog Costumes (2014)
1 Comment | Oct 21, 2014