Mint Oreo Truffles | 3 Ingredient Recipe
As you know, I love simple and fun recipes. Today, I am going to teach how to make Mint Oreo Truffles. This was one of the first recipes I ever learned. It takes only a few minutes to make, but are delicious. They only require 3 ingredients, but the combinations are endless. In a few weeks, I am going to teach you how to the oreo truffles into a fun Winter dessert that you and all your friends are going to love. I hope you enjoy this recipe for Mint Oreo Truffles and don’t forget to share this recipe with all your friends. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Click Here to Subscribe to My YouTube cooking channel:
- 1 Pack of Mint Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
- 12 Ounces Mint Chocolate Chips
- Place oreos in food processor or blender until they become small crumbs.
- Mix with the room temperature cream cheese until well incorporated. Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to set.
- Once set, roll 1 oz balls and place on a parchment lined sheet tray. Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Dip into melted chocolate and allow to set until enjoying.
- Feel free to top with sprinkles, white chocolate, or whatever you think would taste good. Be adventurous with your tastebuds.
Easy Vegan Banana Bread
No Comments | Jul 7, 2017
How To Make Easy Butterscotch Sauce | TheVegetarianBaker
2 Comments | Oct 10, 2015
How To Make Homemade Croutons
No Comments | Jan 27, 2017
How To Make Vegan Jambalaya
No Comments | Dec 30, 2016
They do need to be stored in the fridge and they will last about two weeks.
(fridge that is) *reaches for more coffee*
These truffles look awesome! Do they need to be stored in the frig, in the unlikely event there are any left over? 🙂