How To Make Vegan Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Summer is still upon us and it is hotter than ever. This vegan match green tea ice cream is sure to cool you off as well as satisfy your sweet tooth. There is no sugar added to this recipe so you can eat this ice cream as if it’s guilt free. By adding Matcha Green Tea Powder to this ice cream, you are adding what is being called the next superfood of the year. Did you know that Matcha Green Tea 137-times more antioxidants than regular green tea. I hope you this recipe for Healthy Vegan Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
KitchenAid Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2a71x0y
- Bananas | 4 ea
- Matcha Green Tea Powder | 1 Tablespoon
- Coconut Milk | 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract | 1 Teaspoon
- Slice bananas and place the slices onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Freeze for a hour or until they are hard to the touch.
- Place the frozen bananas into the food processor. Blend on high until the bananas become smaller in size and smoother.
- Add the matcha green tea powder, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Once your bananas begin to resemble soft serve ice cream and all the ingredients are blended well together, remove from the food processor and place into a freezer safe bowl.
- Freeze the ice cream for a few hours until it is able to be scooped.
I’m a Vegan.