How To Make Easy Vegan Sugar Cookies
Sugar cookies are one of the most basic cookie recipe you should have in your recipe book and it’s easy make vegan. Vegan Sugar Cookies are soft, flavorful, and very simple to make. They are perfect to enjoy alone, but also great to decorate for parties, holidays, and anytime you want to get crafty with your cookies. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
KitchenAid Stand Mixer: http://amzn.to/1NDSreG
Silicone Baking Sheet: http://amzn.to/1UTqbX1
- All-Purpose Flours | 3 Cups
- Baking Powder | 2 Teaspoons
- Sea Salt | 1 Teaspoon
- Almond Milk | 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Extract | 2 Teaspoons
- Organic Cane Sugar | 1 Cup
- Coconut Oil | 1 Cup, Chilled
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Set Aside.
- Combine almond milk and vanilla extract. Set Aside.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the chilled coconut oil and sugar until smooth.
- Once the oil and sugar are creamed, alternate the dry and wet ingredients 3 times. Mix throughly between each addition. Over time, your dough should come together.
- Roll your dough out on a floured surface to an even thickness. Don't roll too thin because your cookies may fall apart.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters and create your cookie shapes. Place them on a parchment or silicone lined sheet tray.
- Bake for 10 mins.
- Eat Plain or Ice To Your Hearts Desire. Enjoy!
How To Make Vegan Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
1 Comment | Aug 25, 2016
Chocolate Covered Raisins and Craisins | Vegan & Gluten-Free
2 Comments | Aug 18, 2017
How To Make The Best Vegan Brownies!!!
2 Comments | Feb 16, 2018
How To Cook Spaghetti Squash | Easy Vegan & Gluten-Free Recipe
3 Comments | Nov 13, 2015
I’m so glad everyone like them 🙂
This is by far THE best vegan sugar cookie recipe. They are easy to make and turn out perfect every time. This is my favorite recipe. Thanks!
Thank you so much Nicole! Glad you enjoy it!
I made these for my vegan friends birthday party and they were an absolute hit! EVERYONE liked it, and they were so surprised when I told them that they were vegan.