How To Make Vegan Thin Mints (Only 3 Ingredients)
If you are like me, when Girl Scout Season comes around, you crave thin mints. Thin mints are thin, mint-flavored chocolate wafers dipped in a chocolate coating. A box of thin mints cost about $4.00 a box, but this recipe you get between double and triple the amount for less than $5.00. Also, if you didn’t know: OREOS ARE VEGAN!!!! Enjoy this Vegan Thin Mints recipe that takes only 3 ingredients to make! If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
Brands That I Used:
Vegan Chocolate Chips: http://amzn.to/1TXsXZZ
- 18 Oreos
- 10 Ounces Dark Chocolate
- 1 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- Separate the cream from the Oreo. Reserve the cream for later if you would like to.
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler.
- Once chocolate is melted, add the mint extract.
- Drop in the Oreo wafers and coat in the chocolate. Shake off any excess chocolate.
- Place onto a parchment lined sheet tray to cool and set.
How To Make Homemade Pumpkin Purée
1 Comment | Oct 6, 2016
How To Make Maple-Orange Cranberry Sauce | A Vegan Thanksgiving
4 Comments | Nov 10, 2016
How To Make Vegan Three Bean Chili
1 Comment | Jun 8, 2015
How To Make Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
7 Comments | Aug 17, 2015