How To Make Vegan Three Bean Chili
In honor of my friend Megan’s (aka Healthy Grocery Girl) one year blog-aniversary, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite receipts of hers. Of course I made it my own. This Vegan Three Bean Chili is so delicious and hearty, but also has quite a kick of spice. If you don’t like spice, feel free to take out the jalepeno and it is just as good. I am a huge fan of crockpot recipes. This one for Vegan Chili is worth a try. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
HealthyGroceryGirl June Special:
Make sure to go to this link and sign up. She will be giving away prizes and discounts to users who sign up in the month of June. Don’t forget to mention TheVegetarianBaker when signing up. 😀
- Chickpeas | 15 oz or 1 Can
- Black Beans | 15 oz or 1 Can
- Kidney Beans | 15 oz or 1 Can
- Bell Peppers | 3, chopped
- Tomatoes | 2, chopped
- Jalapeno | 1, chopped
- Garlic | 1 Clove, minced
- Fire Roasted Corn | 2 ears
- Pinch of Salt | To Taste
- Vegetable Broth | 6-8 cups
- Avocado | For Garnish
- Chop bell peppers, tomato, jalapeño, and garlic.
- Drain and rinse cans of beans
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with slices of avocado and tortilla chips.