How To Make Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream | No Churn Recipe
Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream is a staple recipe that anyone that’s plant-based or lactose intolerant. What makes this especially special, is that you don’t need any complicated equipment minus a whisk. This recipe can be used as a base for any of your favorite flavors. Go out and enjoy this recipe just in time for summer. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Homemade Magic Shell: http://bit.ly/HomemadeMagicShell
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
Coconut Milk: http://amzn.to/26gLRRc
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk | 1 - 15 oz Can
- Nut Milk | 1 Cup
- Maple Syrup | 1/4 Cup
- Vanilla Extract | 2 Tablespoons
- Pinch of Salt
- Place your can of coconut milk into the fridge for 8-12 hours. The coconut milk should separate into two portions, solid & liquid. You will be using the solid portion of the coconut milk, but you can use the coconut water in your smoothies or drink alone.
- Combine the solid part of the coconut milk, nut milk of choice, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and pinch of salt into a stainless steel bowl. Whisk together until all is combined.
- Place your bowl into the freezer. Every 30 minutes for 4 hours, whisk the mixture. The coconut mixture will slowly thicken up and begin to resemble more and more like ice cream.
- After 4 hours, you can scoop out and enjoy with fresh fruit, chocolate, or your other favorite ice cream toppings.
Wow just found You and this site. Looks Amazing – defiantly going to try this one