How To Make Homemade Mulled Cider | Easy Holiday Drink
The holidays are upon us and most of us need a nice beverage to warm up. That’s where Mulled Cider comes into play. Mulled cider gets its name from the definition of mull, which means to flavor a beverage by heating it and adding spices. The warming spices warm your from the inside out. You can add different winter fruits to change-up the flavor or alcohol to make a fun winter adult beverage. This recipe will sure spice up any holiday party you have this year. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Fridays):
- Whole Star Anise | 5-6 ea.
- Cinnamon Sticks | 5-6 ea.
- Whole Cloves | 1 Tablespoon
- Apples | 2 ea, Sliced
- Oranges | 2 ea, Sliced
- Lemon | 1 ea, Sliced
- Ginger | 1 inch, Sliced
- Fresh Cranberries | 1 Cup
- Organic Maple Syrup | 1/3 Cup
- Apple Cider | 1 Gallon
- Prep all your fruits by evenly slicing your apples, oranges, lemon, and ginger.
- In a large stock pot, place all of your ingredients and stir.
- Bring your cider to just before a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Ladle out in glasses and enjoy.
- If you want to enjoy as an adult beverage, add a shot to the cider glasses individually.