How To Make Vegan, No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
You don’t always have to have an oven to make some delicious vegan cookies. This recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies is simple to make, gluten-free, and some may even consider it on the healthier side for cookies. I like to take these cookies hiking with me in the fall or as a post work out snack. If you are allergic to nuts, you can use a seed butter instead to enjoy these cookies. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
Silicone Baking Sheet: http://amzn.to/1UTqbX1
- Coconut Oil | 4 Tablespoons
- Agave | 1/3 Cup
- Crunchy Peanut Butter | 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Extract | 2 teaspoons
- Ground Cinnamon | 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Nutmeg | 1/4 teaspoon
- Old Fashioned Oats | 1 1/2 Cups
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the coconut oil, agave, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Constantly mix on medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil for 2 minutes. Don't boil any longer because your peanut butter may separate.
- Once your peanut butter mixture has boiled for 2 minutes, remove from heat and pour over your oats. Mix until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out tightly packed portions of your batter and form form balls in your hands. Place the round portions onto a silicone or parchment lined sheet tray.
- Place your cookies in the fridge for about an our to set. Once set, transfer to a air tight container.
- Store your cookies in the fridge for up to a week.
How To Make Vegan Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
1 Comment | Aug 25, 2016
How To Cut A Kiwi
No Comments | Nov 15, 2013
How To Make Easy Vegan Sugar Cookies
4 Comments | Oct 17, 2016
Vegan Rice Krispie Treats
2 Comments | Aug 16, 2014
Let me know how you enjoy them.
It is really necessary to boil the the mixture? I’m using homemade sunflower butter, I’m afraid it will separate before 2 mins if boiled.
I just helps everything combine. If you don’t want to, I wouldn’t. Just make sure it all mixed well before baking. 🙂
Can’t wait to make!!