How To Make Vegan Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast or brunch is debatably my favorite meal of the day. It just gets my day going into a positive direction. However, since I’ve went vegan, I’ve been relying on smoothies, granola, and cereal. As I was searching the internet, I found a Vegan Scrambled Eggs recipe and fell in love. This savory, easy, and healthy recipe is one of my go-to breakfast items. This recipe is very versatile and you can change all the vegetables to your favorite ones. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Recipe Inspired By Vegan Curves: http://bit.ly/VeganCurves
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Extra Firm Tofu | 1/2 Block
- Mushrooms | 1/4 Cup, Sliced
- Onion | 1/4 Cup, Chopped
- Sweet Peppers | 1/4 Cup, Sliced
- Garlic | 1 Clove, Minced
- Vegan Butter | 2 Tablespoons
- Season With Salt, Pepper, & Other Herbs/Spices
- Melt butter in a medium sized skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook until translucent or slightly caramelized.
- Add the mushrooms and sweet peppers. Cook for 60 seconds.
- Take the 1/2 a block of tofu and break it a part into the skillet. Mix around until heated.
- Season with salt, pepper, and other herbs/spices.
- If you want runnier "eggs," you can use regular tofu instead of extra firm.
Hi Vegan curves! I have tried this recipe two days before and it was so delicious that I can’t explain. But here I want to know that in this recipe there is no egg used then why it is named as vegan scrambled egg? Plz reply