How to Make Zucchini Noodles (aka Zoodles) | Vegan & Gluten-Free
Zucchini Noodles, also known as zoodles, are a fun way to enjoy a low-carb, gluten-free dish. Zucchini Noodles uses the power of a spiralizer, to create this fun dish. It is also a great way to introduce more vegetables into your and your families diets. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Tuesdays & Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
KitchenAid Stand Mixer: http://amzn.to/1NDSreG
KitchenAid Spiralizer: http://amzn.to/1Tm0Ky2
Countertop Spiralizer: http://amzn.to/1Tm348b
Handheld Spiralizer: http://amzn.to/1TqPECl
- Zucchini | 2 ea.
- Garlic | 1 Clove, Minced
- Sea Salt | To Taste
- Tomato Sauce | 1/2 Cup
- Vegan Parmesan | For Garnish (Recipe: http://bit.ly/VeganParmesan)
- Make your Zucchini Noodles by using a spiralizer.
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, place the olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and zoodles. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once your zoodles are heated, add the tomato sauce to the pan. Mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate and top with the vegan parmesan.