Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Avocados are filled with healthy fats and antioxidants, so they are a great ingredient to create a nutritionally dense, creamy dessert. This Avocado Chocolate Mousse recipe is dairy & egg free, and also guilt free. This vegan recipe is very versatile and enjoyed by all, including those picky kids.
In this recipe, I garnish with my coconut whipped cream. This recipe is very rich and easy to make. Check out this vegan whipped cream recipe here: http://bit.ly/VeganWhippedCream
If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Brands I Used:
16 Cup KitchenAid Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2xu7jIs
Shot Glass Dessert Dish with Spoons: http://amzn.to/2jR9yRc
Organic Maple Syrup: http://amzn.to/2xtP71f
Vegan Dark Chocolate: http://amzn.to/2vRq0kW
- Vegan Dark Chocolate | 2/3 Cups, Melted
- Avocados | 2 ea, Ripe
- Cocoa Power | 3 Tablespoons, unsweetened
- Almond Milk | 1/3 Cup, unsweetened
- Chia Seeds | 1 Tablespoon
- Maple Syrup | 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract | 2 Teaspoons
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Berries of your Choice
- Fresh Mint or other herbs
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Place all of the mousse ingredients into a food processor. Blend on high until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to make sure that you get all of the avocado chuncks.
- Once smooth, fill a piping bag or ziplock bag with your mousse. Pipe into your dish or shot glasses. Place into the fridge for 2 hours until fully set.
- Once set, enjoy with fresh herbs, berries, and vegan coconut whipped cream.
Thank you for sharing the recipe.
I am a vegan as well, and I love cooking, baking, and feeding people 🙂
I have been mulling over creating my own website and would love hear from you since you have one already. I trust this makes sense?
Once again, thank you for sharing the recipe and I will definitely give this a try.