Vegan Coconut Banana Cookies! | Only 5 Ingredients!
Learn how to make Vegan Coconut Banana Cookies in the 2nd installment for National Cookie Month 2017. October is National Cookie Month and for the last two years I’ve celebrated it by doing a vegan cookie series. This Vegan Coconut Banana Cookie is chewy, soft, and requires only 5 ingredients. This recipe is has no sugar added & gluten-free. What are some of your favorite cookie recipes?
If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Brands I Used:
16 Cup KitchenAid Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2xu7jIs
Some of my previous Vegan Cookie Recipes:
Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Oats | 1/2 Cup
- Shredded Coconut | 1 Cup, unsweetened
- Ripe Bananas | 2 ea.
- Vanilla Extract | 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon | 1 teaspoon, ground
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place your oats and shredded coconut into a food processor. Blend on high until it starts to resemble course sand.
- Add your banana, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides to ensure and even cookie batter.
- Once smooth, scoop out using a cookie scoop and place onto a parchment or silicone lined sheet tray. Smooth out the cookies using the back of your cookie scoop.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges of your cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
How To Make Vegan Parmesan
No Comments | Feb 17, 2015
How To Make Vegan Thin Mints (Only 3 Ingredients)
1 Comment | Mar 4, 2016
Watermelon Crème Brûlée | A Simple No Bake Vegan Dessert
No Comments | Jul 14, 2017
How To Make Fresh Guacamole
2 Comments | May 4, 2015