How To Make Vegan Overnight Oatmeal
A recipe that you can just walk away from and forget about are always the best, that’s why I love overnight recipes or crockpot recipes. Here is a recipe for Vegan Overnight Oatmeal that takes about 10 minutes to prepare and you can enjoy the labor of your work when you wake up the next morning. I am using a coconut yogurt recipe that my friend Jenelle of YorkAndSpoon created. (Link to Recipe: https://youtu.be/7kx9QvFPlsk) This Vegan Overnight Oatmeal recipe is very versatile. Add your favorite nut milk, fruits, and other flavors to create a one-of-a-kind concoction that will make your tastebuds go crazy. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram(@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
- 3/4 Cup Raw Oats
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt (https://youtu.be/7kx9QvFPlsk)
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Fruit
- 1/2 Cup Granola
- 1 Scoop Vegan Protein Powder *Optional
- 1/2 Cup Nut Milk (Recipe Here: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutMilk)
- In a bowl, mix oats, yogurt, chia seeds, and nut milk.
- Fill a mason jar half full with the yogurt mixture.
- Place freshly chopped fruit of your choice on top as the next layer.
- Top with granola and screw on the top.
- Store in your refrigerator for 12-24 hours before enjoying.
Some very good recipes