Vegan Blueberry Pomegranate Matcha Smoothie
Smoothies are my favorite to enjoy nutrition for breakfast, mid-afternoon snack, or post work out. Also, most of the smoothie recipes out on the interwebs are easily made vegan. This recipe for a Blueberry Pomegranate Matcha Smoothie is simple, delicious, and so good for you.
Matcha Powder is a great tea that helps boost your metabolism, detoxifies the body, and filled with minerals & vitamins. Pomegranate powder will boost your smoothie in Vitamin C and is great when pomegranates are out of season. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
LIVE SHOW (4PM CST | Fridays):
Brands That I Used:
Vitamix 780: http://amzn.to/2mBqCLJ
Matcha Powder: http://amzn.to/2nrZdbz
Pomegranate Powder: http://amzn.to/2nF5O3f
- Blueberries | 1 Cup, Frozen
- Matcha Powder | 2 Tablespoons
- Pomegranate Powder | 2 Tablespoons
- Lite Coconut Milk | 2 Cups (Or your favorite nut milk)
- Vanilla Extract | 1 Teaspoon
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth (about 60 seconds).
- If you have fresh pomegranate, substitute the pomegranate powder for 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
I’m so grateful I came across this , I am going to make Today !