Vegan Pumpkin Oat Cookies! | Only 5 Ingredients!
Learn how to make Vegan Pumpkin Oat Cookies for the 3rd installment for National Cookie Month 2017. October is National Cookie Month and for the last two years I’ve celebrated it by doing a vegan cookie series.
These Vegan Pumpkin Oat Cookies is chewy, soft, and requires only 5 ingredients. This cookie can be enjoyed as a breakfast cookie, an afternoon snack cookie, or even a dessert cookie. It is a great, well-balanced, vegan cookie recipe. What are some of your favorite cookie recipes?
If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker)
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe:
Homemade Pumpkin Puree Recipe:
Brands I Used:
Glass Mixing Bowls: http://amzn.to/2yCUCLK
Some of my previous Vegan Cookie Recipes:
Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Oats | 2 1/2 Cups
- Organic Pumpkin Puree | 1 Cup
- Organic Maple Syrup | 3-4 Tablespoons
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice | 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract | Teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl until all well combined.
- Scoop out your cookie dough and place onto a parchment or silicone lined sheet tray.
- Using your hands, form the dough into cookie shapes and press together. The cookies won't spread in the oven, so this ensures even baking. (Refer to video if you have a question about this step).
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. You cookies will become a little darker in color.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying.
How To Make Vegan Date Caramel | Only 3 Ingredients
1 Comment | Jan 13, 2017
Parcel Day Applesauce (HUNGER GAMES FOODS)
No Comments | Nov 1, 2013
How To Make Salted Caramel Sauce
3 Comments | Dec 2, 2014
How To Make Fresh Guacamole
2 Comments | May 4, 2015